Data Scientist (m/w)
Skills HR Experts GmbH, Standort Hamburg
Our customer is the leading provider of hearing solutions worldwide. With over 17,000 employees globally, the company makes it possible for people to rediscover the emotions of sound. Every day, the company strives to understand the individual desires of their customers and to offer them innovative and exclusive products optimally adapted to their needs, along with top-quality service, so that they can provide each of them with the best possible hearing solution and an outstanding experience.
The German subsidiary, based in Hamburg, has been doing business on the German market since 2005 and now operates more than 500 specialty shops and employs over 1,700 professionals nationwide. The hearing experts consult customers, carry out free hearing tests, and individually adjust hearing systems and ear protectors with precision.
In order to support the team at the Head Office in Hamburg, starting as soon as possible, our customer is looking for a
Data Scientist (m/w)
- Complex data analysis using statistical methodologies and tools
- Analyse and extract relevant data to drive business decisions
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Degree in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Computing and Engineering or similar
- Advanced expertise in Excel (pivot, macro, statistics formulas), Access and PowerPoint
- Relevant knowlegde of statistical software (R, SPSS, Python or similar)
- Expertise in management of complex structures of data
- Business process experience combined with strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German
What we offer you:
- Exciting work filled with variety in an international company with a flat hierarchy and interesting opportunities for further development (nationally and internationally)
- Working together in a dynamic and highly motivated team
- An attractive compensation package as well as additional benefits, including an allowance for the HVV Profi Card (for Hamburg public transport) or for the parking facilities, contributions to the company retirement plan, and an allowance for childcare expenses
- Various hot and cold beverages as well as fruit baskets available to all employees
- Individual career planning as well as personally tailored opportunities for training and further education, including comprehensive on-the-job training and a wide range of e-learning options
- A dynamic company culture that promotes high-level performance and places a strong focus on the personal contribution of the individual employee
In case you are interrested to learn more about this job please contact us.
You can reach our consultant, Mikel Stahl in Hamburg via:
email@example.com or Tel. 040 548 871 41
Of course, we assure you of confidentiality as well as the careful observation of blocking notices.
SKILLs HR Experts GmbH - Büro Hamburg, Christoph-Probst-Weg 4, 20251 Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Betriebswirt Ralf Roth, Dipl. Betriebswirt Mikel Stahl
Sitz und Registergericht Hamburg: HRB 152 897